Given below is details about Train Number 16575, GOMTESHWARA EXPRESS running between Yesvantpur Junction and Mangaluru Junction stations. Get the complete route map of the train along with the list of stations where it halts and days of arrival etc...
|Train No.16575, Gomteshwara Express|
|Schedule||Tue, Thu & Sun|
|Distance||223 miles / 357 km|
|Run Time||9 Hour(s) 30 Mins|
|Avg. Speed||37 kmph|
Departure Days From Yesvantpur Junction Railway Station - Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
The table below shows the time schedule of Gomteshwara Express, Train number 16575. Timing of Gomteshwara Express train along with its arrival and departure time at each station is given below. The distance column shows the distance traveled by the train from its starting point i.e.., Yesvantpur Junction
|#||Code||Station||State||Arr.||Dep.||Halt||Distance*||Day of Arrival|
|1.||YPR||Yesvantpur Junction||Karnataka||Starts||07:00||NA||Origin||Su, Tu & Th|
|2.||BAW||Chikka Banavara||Karnataka||07:10||07:11||1min||8 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|3.||NMGA||Nelamangala||Karnataka||07:25||07:26||1min||22 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|4.||KIGL||Kunigal||Karnataka||08:00||08:01||1min||67 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|5.||YY||Yediyuru||Karnataka||08:15||08:16||1min||83 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|6.||BGNR||B.G. Nagar||Karnataka||08:29||08:30||1min||98 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|7.||SBGA||Shravanabelagola||Karnataka||08:56||08:57||1min||133 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|8.||CNPA||Channarayapatna||Karnataka||09:08||09:09||1min||141 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|9.||HAS||Hassan Junction||Karnataka||10:05||10:10||5min||174 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|10.||SKLR||Sakleshpur||Karnataka||11:05||11:20||15min||216 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|11.||SBHR||Subrahmanya Road||Karnataka||14:20||14:25||5min||271 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|12.||KBPR||Kabaka Puttur||Karnataka||15:08||15:10||2min||313 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|13.||BNTL||Bantawala||Karnataka||15:38||15:40||2min||338 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
|14.||MAJN||Mangaluru Junction||Karnataka||16:40||Ends||357 Km||Su, Tu & Th|
Yesvantpur Junction to Mangaluru Junction - Distance Map
Map given below shows the route map of Train number 16575, Gomteshwara Express. This train operates between Yesvantpur Junction and Mangaluru Junction. Map also shows all the stations where Gomteshwara Express stops. Total distance covered by the train, i.e.., the distance between Yesvantpur Junction and Mangaluru Junction is 223 miles or 357 kilometers.
More Trains / Return Trains
More trains from Yesvantpur Junction to Mangaluru Junction
- Yesvantpur - Karwar Express (16515)
- Yesvantpur Mangaluru Junction Weekly Express (16539)
- KSR Bengaluru - Kannur Express (16511)
Return Trains from Mangaluru Junction to Yesvantpur Junction
Train No. 16575, Gomteshwara Express YPR to MAJN
Get complete information about Train Timings and arrival, departure details of Train Number 16575, GOMTESHWARA EXPRESS. Details about the GOMTESHWARA EXPRESS including the station where it starts and its destination. Also find the total distance covered by the train.
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
- Andaman Express (16032)
- Netravati Express (16346)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Pune - Kanniyakumari Express (16381)
- Chennai Egmore - Guruvayur Express (16127)
- Kanniyakumari - Pune Express (16382)
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Garib Rath Express (12215)
- KSR Bengaluru - Kanniyakumari Express (16526)
- Chhattisgarh Express (18237)
- Kochuveli - Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express (16312)
- Train No. 16575 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Jn Express commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 20.02.2022, 22.02.2022, 24.02.2022, 27.02.2022, 01.03.2022 & 03.03.2022 will be regulated for 15 minutes at D.Samudravalli Station. 
- Train No. 16575 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Jn Express commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 13.02.2022, 15.02.2022 & 17.02.2022 will be regulated for 60 minutes at Shravanabelagola Station. 
- Train No. 16575 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Jn Express commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 03.02.2022, 06.02.2022, 08.02.2022 & 10.02.2022 will be regulated for 35 minutes at Channarayapatna Station.